Geek Chic: Looks Inspired by Comic-Con
Comic-Con 2013 is finally here! It’s probably every fangirl’s dream to attend SDCC, and while I regrettably can’t be in San Diego this year, I can still dress like it! Here are some outfits inspired by some of the movies and television shows hosting panels at this year’s convention, featuring everything from real designer costume pieces to some items from my own store! Use them as inspiration for the next few days as you attend the convention - or if you’re like me and are stuck watching YouTube videos of the panels at home but still want to feel like you’re part of the fangirl festivities.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Hannibal: Feed Your Fear
BBC America’s Doctor Who 50th Anniversary
Are you a chic geek? What are you wearing to Comic-Con?
11 Notes/ Hide
- thecrackinthewall likes this
- ur-favorite-tart likes this
- thegeekyblogger likes this
- thegeekyblogger reblogged this from yna-aggabao
- maroon-lagoon answered:Such a creative post!
- just-wear-clothes reblogged this from yna-aggabao and added:
- just-wear-clothes likes this
- gwenlightwood likes this
- fierceastheireyebrows reblogged this from yna-aggabao
- theinvisiblemuggle likes this
- yna-aggabao posted this